We are offering Mild Steel Round Bars. Our product is widely used in construction of bridges, buildings, industrial sheds and structures etc. They are also used in manufacturing of automotive vehicles, ships; also used as guide rails for material handling equipments and as support bars. Round Bars are used for various applications like hardware, petrochemical, construction, electric, boiler burning equipment, surgical equipment, food, water heating equipment, boat, power mill, etc.
Sizes and Grade: All Sizes and Grades available.
- Mainly used for engineering component, forging industries, foundation bolt, shafting etc
- Sizes Diameter 8mm to 200mm
- We also stock RINL make rounds from 16mm to 80mm in all the available grades
We also take special orders in EN8, EN9 or any other equivalent grade with specific dimensional requirements. These mild steel round bars are also available in Alloy steel, mild steel and steel.
|Size in MM||Weight in Kgs/Mtr||Weight in Kgs/Mtr|
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1.5 Unit
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)